1972 – Practical Endoscopy (April 2024)
2nd & 3rd April 2024, Studley, Warwickshire
If you already have an endoscope in your practice, this course will help you to optimise its use in the work-up and investigation of your small animal patients. Using endoscopy, you can reach a definitive diagnosis in many cases without resorting to exploratory surgery, thus minimising stress for the patient, the owner and yourself! If you don’t have an endoscope, this course will also help you decide what to buy and which accessories you’ll need. Practical handling sessions will allow you to practise using different endoscopes and accessories. At the end of the course you will be better equipped to offer an effective endoscopy option to your clients.
You will also recieve a free copy of ‘Small Animal Endoscopy’ by Todd R Tams and Clarence A Rawlings with an RRP of £112.00
What you’ll learn:
- Types of equipment – what should you buy?
- How to make the most of the equipment you already have
- Basic principles of endoscopic examination of the gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Video presentations of normal and abnormal endoscopic findings
- Practical sessions with hands-on assistance – develop your skills
Course Tutor: Jimmy Simpson BVM&S SDA MPhil MRCVS
Course Feedback: “I feel more confident that i will be able to carry out useful/meaningful procedures”
“Good content, very approachable and engaging speaker”
“good course. Lots of information + practical tips to take back to practice”
This course is kindly sponsored by Karl Storz