MS061 – How to Answer the Telephone Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Communication is key! As a veterinary receptionist you are the first point of contact for practice clients. In this online Mini Series, Alison Lambert – Managing Director of Onswitch – will provide her expert advice on how to understand and deal with your customers to maximise the service you provide. She will show you how to excel in handling telephone calls to help you to significantly boost your call conversion levels (and thus new client registrations).
If you’re thinking that sounds easy, then we challenge you to ask yourself – are you doing it now? Because other practices in your town will be, and chances are that they’ll be boosting their client numbers through word of mouth recommendations, making their practices more profitable, staff more motivated and enthusiastic, and generally delighting their clients.
- Join Onswitch’s Alison Lambert BVSc MMRS MRCVS for three 2 hour online sessions
- Case examples to illustrate key points – essential practical tips from our expert tutor
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- 12 Months access to recorded sessions following purchase
- Superb value for money – learn without traffic jams or rota hassles
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast live in February 2014
Understanding the Critical Importance of the Phone in any Vet Practice
Delivering a Better Experience on the Phone through Well Trained People – the How to Do!
Maintaining and Developing the Phone Experience in your Practice – Changing Culture
“I have been a receptionist for many years and found it really informative and helpful. Especially enjoyed Part 1 on learning about the types of client and helped me to really understand the importance of the telephone. Shall definitely be recommending this course to my fellow receptionists!”
“I have been able to put the new learning into practice straight away, which I believe has improved the customer care”
“Very much enjoyed yesterday’s session – looking forward to next one!”
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT