MS105S – A to Z of Rabbits in Veterinary Practice Mini Series – Nurses
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
This Mini Series is suitable for both vets and vet nurses.
- Join Molly Varga BVetMed CertZooMed DZooMed (Mammalian) MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions
- Get a comprehensive guide to the veterinary care of rabbits in this online Mini Series, divided into the key life stages
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast in February 2016
The Juvenile Rabbit
- The first consult: including physical examination, top tips for sexing young rabbits, and also common congenital conditions
- Vaccination and worming (or not?!)
- Getting started on a suitable diet
- Socialisation and bonding
- Litter training
- Neutering: when and how?
- Anaesthesia and perioperative care
- Common infectious diseases of younger rabbits
The Adult Rabbit
- Preventive health care plans
- Maintaining your rabbits health through nutrition
- Dental disease: the causes, effects and treatment plans, including imaging, burring and dental extractions
- Diagnosis and effective medical and surgical treatment of abscesses
- Urine sludging: the causes, plus methods for its control
The Ageing Rabbit
- Differential diagnoses for heart disease, diagnostic modalities and treatment options
- How to diagnose and treat renal disease
- Diagnosis and surgical correction of liver lobe torsion
- Osteoarthritis and hock sores
- Diagnosis and treatment of neoplasia
- Nutritional strategies and supplements for the ageing rabbit
- Palliative care and euthanasia
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT