MS105 – A to Z of Rabbits in Veterinary Practice Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
This Mini Series is suitable for both vets and vet nurses.
- Join Molly Varga BVetMed CertZooMed DZooMed (Mammalian) MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions
- Get a comprehensive guide to the veterinary care of rabbits in this online Mini Series, divided into the key life stages
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
The Juvenile Rabbit
- The first consult: including physical examination, top tips for sexing young rabbits, and also common congenital conditions
- Vaccination and worming (or not?!)
- Getting started on a suitable diet
- Socialisation and bonding
- Litter training
- Neutering: when and how?
- Anaesthesia and perioperative care
- Common infectious diseases of younger rabbits
The Adult Rabbit
- Preventive health care plans
- Maintaining your rabbits health through nutrition
- Dental disease: the causes, effects and treatment plans, including imaging, burring and dental extractions
- Diagnosis and effective medical and surgical treatment of abscesses
- Urine sludging: the causes, plus methods for its control
The Ageing Rabbit
- Differential diagnoses for heart disease, diagnostic modalities and treatment options
- How to diagnose and treat renal disease
- Diagnosis and surgical correction of liver lobe torsion
- Osteoarthritis and hock sores
- Diagnosis and treatment of neoplasia
- Nutritional strategies and supplements for the ageing rabbit
- Palliative care and euthanasia
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*Overseas customers will be charged VAT. However we will refund the VAT to you within 3 working days.
Course Feedback :
“The course will help me to improve my rabbit general exam skills particularly with regards to dental exam.”
“Molly’s approach to treating rabbits with various conditions was inspiring, I shall be able to advise my clients in much more detail in future.”
“The content of the Mini Series will help me do a better clinical exam. Also, I now know more about behaviour, diets and most common diseases and how to look for and treat them.”
If you would prefer to reserve your place for 7 days whilst you arrange payment or check your commitments then click here