MS106 – Urinary Tract Disease Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
- Join Mayank Seth BSc(Hons) BVetMed(Hons) DACVIM(SAIM) DipECVIM-CA MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions
- Discover everything you need to know about acute kidney injury, chronic renal problems and lower urinary tract disease in dogs and cats
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
Recognising and Treating Acute Kidney Injury
- How to distinguish acute kidney injury (AKI) from chronic kidney disease (CKD) and why it’s important
- How to investigate causes of acute kidney injury
- Fluid therapy in the AKI patient
- Additional treatments for AKI
Investigation and Management of Chronic Renal Problems
- How to investigate proteinuria
- How to manage glomerular disease
- How to stage chronic kidney disease
- What comorbidities should be considered alongside chronic kidney disease
- What treatments for chronic kidney disease have an evidence base and when should they be introduced
Below the Kidney: Lower Urinary Tract Diseases of Cats and Dogs
- Management options for urethral obstruction
- How to recognise ureteral obstruction and what treatment options are available for it
- How to deal with challenging urinary tract bacteria
- How to investigate and treat urinary incontinence
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
Overseas customers will be charged VAT. However we will refund the VAT to you within 3 working days.
Course Feedback :
“This mini series has given me a better understanding pathophysiology behind treatment”
“The course will help with managing cases in practice to the best standard possible and identifying cases best managed at referral practice.”
“I find the recordings if anything better than the live webinars because I can go back and replay areas that were rather detailed.”
If you would prefer to reserve your place for 7 days whilst you arrange payment or check your commitments then click here