MS233 – GP Refresh- Feline Urology
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Recently there have been new tests developed for the assessment of renal function, the role of these tests in the clinical setting will be discussed, along with the overall assessment of renal cases, initially focusing on the assessment and stabilisation of acute kidney injury cases.
The second session will look at the diagnosis, classification and treatment options for chronic kidney disease, taking a case based approach to discussing the various treatment options.
The final session will look at lower urinary tract disorders in the cat, with particular focus on diagnosis and treatment of idiopathic feline lower urinary tract disease; once again this will be a case based discussion.
- Join Kerry Rolph BVMS Cert VC FANZCVS PhD DipECVIM-Ca FRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
Assessment of renal function and Acute Kidney Injury
- The assessment of renal function.
- How to assess and treatment options for acute kidney injury
- Complications that can arise
Update on CKD: Diagnosis and Management
- Classification of CKD
- Management of these challenging cases
- The significance of proteinuria
- Important long term monitoring and treatment options
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Types of feline lower urinary tract disease
- Presentation, stabilization and diagnosis
- Treatment options for common lower urinary tract disorders focusing on idiopathic disease
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
Overseas customers will be charged VAT. However we will refund the VAT to you within 3 working days.
Course Feedback :
“This course was really beneficial for me because I am a new graduate and have been seeing a few cats with renal disease/lower urinary tract disease already. It gave me great insight as to how to approach these cases.”
“Beyond expectations, and can’t believe I haven’t done anything like this before!”
“The content of the Mini Series will help me very much in my work in practice. It will give me confidence to approach cases in a logical way and reach a working diagnosis and treatment plan, whilst recognising where specialist advice and referral is appropriate.”
If you would prefer to reserve your place for 7 days whilst you arrange payment or check your commitments then click here