PGCDI24b-1 PGCert Diagnostic Imaging Jul 2024 – Initial Deposit
£997.00 (+VAT)Call now to reserve your place 0151 328 0444
Postgraduate Certificate Professional Development in Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging
Develop Your Diagnostic Imaging Skills and Confidence in just 12 Months!
Reserve your place now on the intake starting in July 2024.
This course, starting in July 2024, will help you to develop your confidence and skills in small animal diagnostic imaging and gain a valuable qualification in as little as 12 months.
Reserve your place and look forward to ten full days of attendance sessions with expert and approachable tutors helping you to develop your diagnostic imaging skills.
You’ll also get:-
- Full support for continuous assessment – no formal exams
- Primarily Practical Training – 10 days of attendance sessions, including hands-on practicals to develop new skills
- Valuable work-based learning skills that you can use throughout your career
- Extensive online resources to provide a framework for your study – webinars, Online Mini Series Courses, self-assessment MCQs and bespoke reflective writing resources
- RCVS Knowledge Library membership – access to a wide range of full text eJournals
- A whole range of Course Bonuses, including text books and CPD Vouchers
- A dedicated contact at CPD Solutions to help you throughout the programme
- A valuable PgCert qualification
Your programme is divided into three modules which commence with practical attendance sessions providing hands-on practice in the safe and supportive environment of our dedicated Training Centre near Birmingham. The best way to refine your existing skills, learn new procedures and develop strategies to benefit your patients.
- Module 1: Essentials of Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging
- Module 2: Small Animal Ultrasonography
- Module 3: Small Animal Radiology and Advanced Imaging Techniques
Practical attendance sessions:
- Module 1: 3rd – 5th July 2024 (3 days)
- Module 2: 29th October – 1st November 2024 (4 days)
- Module 3: 26th – 28th February 2025 (3 days)
You’ll combine these structured attendance courses with work-based reflective learning. During each module, you’ll complete a reflective essay that will be assessed by your tutor. You’ll receive plenty of help and guidance on how to write the essay and feedback on a draft from your tutor.
Tiziana Liuti DVM PhD DiplECVDI Pg. CAP MRCVS FHEA, RCVS and European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Antonella Puggioni DrMedVet CertDVI DipECVDI DipUTL, EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Veerle Volckaert DVM DipECVDI PhD MRCVS, EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Samantha Gomart PhD DVM DACVIM (Cardiology) MRCVS, American Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology
Liz Bode BVSc PhD DipECVIM-CA(cardio) FHEA MRCVS, RCVS and EBVS European Specialist in Small Animal Cardiology
What’s your investment?
The investment in this 12 month programme to achieve your PGCert is £10,947 + VAT. This includes all of your practical training, online resources and support. Payment options are available.
You also need to register with the University. The registration fee is £2505 (no VAT applies) for UK students.
The current registration fee for EU/International students is £4245.*
Secure your place on this small group programme for 2024 with a non-refundable deposit of £997 + VAT
*EU/International applicants who are not RCVS Members will need to satisfy the English Language proficiency requirements of the University of Chester (please see https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/how-apply/entry-requirements).
Any questions? Please call us on 0151 328 0444 or email courses@ cpd-solutions.com and we’ll be delighted to help you.
PgCert Programme feedback:
“I have learnt so much during the course not only theoretically but also practically. Thanks to this course I am also a much more confident clinician. I can only but highly recommend this course!”
Katja Frizzera MRCVS
“The course was really helpful, and I definitely feel more confident in doing and interpreting X-rays and abdominal scans. The tutors were great – very patient with us. I would recommend CPD Solutions to my colleagues.”
Mihaela Kanovska MRCVS
“I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and it has made a real difference to my diagnostic imaging skills. I am now far more confident when performing and interpreting images I have acquired.”
Harriet Rhodes MRCVS
“The teaching was excellent, very thorough and applicable to everyday general practice.”
Miriam Collister MRCVS
Any questions? Please call us now on 0151 328 0444 or email email@example.com and we’ll be delighted to help you.