Small Animal Practice Webinar Club (Annual)
Over 120 Hours of Quality Small Animal Practice Webinars waiting for you. Your CPD is sorted!
Unlimited access to your content. Watch again whenever you have a relevant patient.
Invest with confidence. Fully Guaranteed CPD / CE.
Join Small Animal Practice Webinar Club for easy online CPD in key areas of medicine, surgery and imaging. Learn from leading experts on your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your access is unlimited and your webinars are always available for you when you need help with a particular case.
What do Vets say about Small Animal Practice Webinar Club?
‘Very informative, clear and easy to follow presentation. Extremely accessible way of clocking up those CPD hours and keeping up to date and refreshing knowledge.’
‘Such a well put together through presentation that I have already been able to transfer across into using daily at work 🙂 Excellent use of still images and videos to show what we should be aiming to see or how to find.’
‘May I take this opportunity to express how happy I am with my membership of Webinar Club. I have been impressed by the efficiency and reliability of the service’
‘Just wanted to say I find the webinars a very good way of topping up my CPD. I particularly liked the cat vaccination webinar I have just listened to, very informative and practical.’
‘Wow! Thank you so much for a wonderful lecture. That was the best CPD I’ve done in years. You explained everything really clearly and succinctly. I really enjoyed it.’
Your membership gives you one new webinar a month- watch it at any time. Track your CPD effortlessly with your in built CPD Tracker and find what you need quickly with the webinar section links.
There’s over 120 hours of CPD waiting for you in Small Animal Practice Club, including:-
- Canine Multiple Myeloma in first opinion practice
- Feline Hyperthyroidism – New Perspectives on an “Old” Disease
- An Update on Cruciate Surgery
- Hard Graft? How to make skin grafts simple
- Hemangiosarcoma…the old and the new
- Tricks for local wound closure
- Rehab Physiotherapy for the Orthopaedic Patient
- Earlier Intervention for a Better Outcome: the Latest Advances in the Treatment of Canine Preclinical Heart Disease
- Anaesthesia for the Patient with Cardiac Disease
- The Oncological Approach to Sarcomas and Other Tumours of the Connective Tissue
- Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia – What is Best Practice?
- An Introduction to the Basics of Scanning
- What To Do When It All Goes Wrong – A Practical Approach to CPR
- The Secrets of Successful Film Reading
- An Update on Lungworm
- Endoscopy in General Practice
- Treating Canine and Feline Lymphoma in General Practice
- Oesophageal Foreign Bodies
- Syncope or Seizure? – Collapse from the Cardiologist’s Perspective
- Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypothyroidism: Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Bleeding Abdomen: A Surgical Perspective
- Patellar Luxation
- The Travelling Pet: What are the Risks?
- Canine Mast Cell Tumours
- Problem-Based Approach to Coagulopathies
- Arrhythmias and Anti-Arrhythmic Drug Therapy
- Approach to the Coughing Dog
- Wound Management
- Corneal Ulceration in Dogs
- Recognising, Quantifying and Managing Chronic Pain in Cats
- How to Deal with Orthopaedic Emergencies
- Approach to the Problem Diabetic
- Is Rehabilitation Beneficial to the Post Surgical Patient?
- Practice Makes Perfect: Cardiac Radiology Interpretation
Join for a year now to get the best value and ongoing access. Watch on any device, at any time that’s convenient for you.
Join Small Animal Practice Webinar Club and your CPD / CE for the year is sorted.
Any questions? Call us on 0151 328 0444 and we’ll be very happy to help you.