MS055 – Cardiology Crash Course Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
- Join cardiology expert Nuala Summerfield and get to grips with the common canine and feline cardiac scenarios!
- Get all the help you need with your cardiology patients in practice
- Make sure you’re up to date with current thinking in diagnostics and therapeutics
- Learn about recent advances that you can apply to your patients
- Cats are different- find out why and how you can manage them for the best outcomes
- Lots of case-based discussion and videos to illustrate key points
- Comprehensive notes to download
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions after purchase for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast live in March 2013
Feline Cardiology – What you Need to Know
- How to approach an asymptomatic cat with a heart murmur
- Cats with respiratory distress – how to distinguish heart failure from other causes
- Acute and chronic treatment of congestive heart failure in cats; options for your feline patients
Acquired Canine Heart Disease
- How to diagnose and manage myxomatous mitral valve disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy – what can you do?
- What you need to know about Endocarditis
- Idiopathic and malignant pericardial effusions and how to deal with them
Treatment of Canine Congestive Heart failure- Are You up to Date?
- Acute and chronic treatment options for canine congestive heart failure including recent advances.
- Choosing the right combination of therapies for your patients- how to get it right.
- Interactive case studies will be used to consolidate theoretical knowledge.
“This course was very concise and easy to follow and all the explanations were very clear”
“Good overview and refresher. Well presented, easy to follow, very relevant to work in practice”
“Have already recommended this course”
“The whole course was so well presented – well organised and clinically easily understandable. The lecturer deserves an A*!”
“Complete revision of cardiac disease and current therapy”
“The best course I’ve taken part in”
“Very good presentation, very appropriate level. Thank you”
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
*overseas customers will not be charged VAT