MS112 – Cardiovascular Emergencies Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
- Join Rachel James MA VetMB CertSAM DVC MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions and get expert help coping with cardiac crises in your practice!
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
Arrhythmias Leading to Collapse
- Revision of basic ECG interpretation including how to measure the mean electrical axis
- Discussion (including lots of case examples) of the common arrhythmias we see in practice, including all those that can lead to collapse – both brady and tachyarrhythmias
- Treatment of these arrhythmias and how to manage these patients
Pericardial Diseases Leading to Collapse
- Rapid diagnosis and treatment of pericardial disease
- Step by step guide (with plenty of pictures!)on how to drain these effusions
- How to manage these patients post drainage and possible complications you may encounter
Dyspnoeic Patients – Congestive Heart Failure
- How to make a rapid diagnosis (is it respiratory or cardiac?) with as little stress as possible
- How to manage these cases with many case examples of emergency echoes and other diagnostic techniques
- Managing these patients, including the latest new drug options, illustrated using real case examples
The price includes all 3 sessions, notes and quiz – 8 hours of CPD
*No traffic jams, accommodation hassles, pet or childcare, rota clashes, locum fees ……….. just great CPD and a valuable ongoing resource.
Overseas customers will be charged VAT. However we will refund the VAT to you within 3 working days.
Course Feedback :
“I feel dyspnoeic patients are a common emergency, the session on full work up and treatment including details of all the drugs was very useful.”
“Given me ideas to start using other meds in management of chronic cases.”
“It covers nicely the most common cardiorespiratory emergency presentations, easily applicable to my work in practice.”
If you would prefer to reserve your place for 7 days whilst you arrange payment or check your commitments then click here